Advertisement

Main Ad

"30 Romantic Love SMS to keep your relationship Glowing".

 
1. You are the Omega for the Conception of love. You bring climax without sex. When I think of what a beauty should be, is you that come to heart. "I love you"

2. You are the reason I tend to hold my pillow tight, you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight. Good night my love.

3. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

4. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, So we will learn to appreciate and value what we now have.

5. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Am afraid we might grow apart

6. The most important things in my world are to get food, drink and to love you.
7. When God gave you to me, he planted the image of you deep in my heart.

8. I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care. "I love you"

9. Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like your unrequited love.

10. It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

11. No matter how much you love me, it's always a goal in my heart set to love you even much more.

12. It may sound simple, nothing unique or original... but yet it means so much and take courage to say. "I Miss You"

13. You will meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I want to tell you, "I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU".

14. The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.

15. I don't know how I could have done that, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.

16. Loving you is not just having a cup of coffee. It still takes me time to add in sugar and milk to make it sweeter and pure...

17. Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R...

18. Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't forever be in style, but having you as my 'lover' is forever worthwhile....

19. Someday you'll forget about me, my name, my voice, who I am & who I am to you... But even if you forget about me, I just want you to know... I'll never forget you...

20. You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. You may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you'll always be special to me.

21. I miss you so much.! here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

22. If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

23. What I feel for you, is really true. You got to know, I need you. When you are gone, I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me.

24. Love is like war.  Easy to start, Difficult to end and Impossible to forget...

25.Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

26. I won't rush to be in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock at my door, so by the time l start to fall, I will know that your feeling is for sure.

27. I would give up happiness to never see you sad, I would give up eternity to be with you always, I would give up my life so that yours would be new... I'd give up everything... except you...

28. There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that person has started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if we let them go.

29. I love you shouldn't be a surprise. The fact that you care about me, it is more special and important.

30. You are always in my heart no matter how far you think you can run. I can't wait to kiss you until we're out of breath.

Post a Comment

2 Comments